Spring can be one of the best times to visit the beautiful coastal village of Kennebunkport. The hotels in Kennebunkport are quiet, the shops and restaurants have no lines and parking is a breeze. Spring time is the perfect romantic getaway time before all the families come for beach season. The Nonantum was voted the Best resort in Maine for couples this past year so come visit for the peaceful time of year. Here are 10 reasons why we think you will enjoy your stay with us this spring.
10) Great weather for beach walking
9) Stores downtown have awesome spring sales
8) Lighthouse Tour (suggest Nubble Light, Goat Island Light, Two Lights and Portland Headlight) Lobster Shack at Two Lights is open for lunch!
7) Pastry Chef Amanda will teach you to make a spring dessert
6) Groundskeeper Kim will show you what to do to get your garden ready (and even put you to work if you would like!)
5) How about a bike ride? No traffic to fight!
4) Coffee and Donut Tour (suggest Congdon, Reilly’s, Holy Donut and Cookie Jar)
3) Deals in Heckmans (perhaps we could have a special each afternoon?)
2) No lines no waiting at local restaurants (Hurricane’s, Earth, Walkers, and Ocean are all open for the season)
1) Wicked Good Rates!