Scenic Boat Tours
- Pineapple Ketch – Sailing Trips departing daily from the Nonantum Resort, 468-7262
- Rugosa – 1 – 1 1/2 hour scenic lobsterboat tour, Departing daily from the Nonantum Resort Marina, 468-4095
- Schooner Eleanor – Sailing Trips – Arundel Wharf, Ocean Ave Kennebunkport, 967-8809
- Finestkind Scenic Cruises – Perkin’s Cove. Scenic lobster, lighthouse, sailing and cocktail cruises. May through October, 646-5227
- Casco Bay Lines – Year-round narrated cruises on Casco Bay. Daily ferry service to five Casco Bay Islands. From Casco Bay Ferry Terminal at Commercial and Franklin Streets, Portland, 774-7871
- Portland Discovery Land and Sea Tours – Take a tour of Portland and the lighthouses in a trolley or jump aboard an ocean cruise to see the sights from the water. Combination packages starting at just $38/adult and $28/child.
- First Chance Whale Watch – 1 ½ hour scenic cruise departs from next to bridge – Kennebunk River, 967-5507
- New England Eco Adventures – 1 – 3 Hour Trips (14 person MAX) Trips to Nubble Light and Boon Island, Wood Island and Goat Island. Experiences also include Sunset Whale Watch and The Thrill Ride
- Libreti Rose II – Captain Bruce Hebert. Daily in-season charters departing from the Nonantum Resort Marina 207-432-4349
- Captain Greg Metcalf – Sight-seeing and Sport Fishing Charters – Kennebunkport
- Bunny Clark Deep Sea Fishing – Perkin’s Cove. Half & Full Day Trips 646-2214
- Gone with the Wind – Kayaking Rentals, Lessons, and Equipment, 283-8446
- Eldredge Brothers Fly Shop – Cape Neddick, 363-9269
- Kayak rentals available right from the Nonantum’s docks – see our Activities staff
- Coastal Maine Kayak – Kayak rentals and guided tours, located in Lower Village near Federal Jacks, 967-6065
- Excursions – Coastal Maine Outfitting Co. – 1399 US Rte. One, Cape Neddick, 363- 0181
- Wells Reserve at Laudholm: 1600 scenic acres of research reserve including a 19th century saltwater farm. Open year round. 342 Laudholm Farm Road, Wells. 646-1555 or 646-4521.
- Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge – Bird watching and self-guided tours. Open year round. Rt 9 Kennebunk/Wells Town line. 646-9226.
- Intown Trolley – Stops right at the Nonantum’s front steps at 5 minutes past the hour. Spring & Fall: Stops every hour from 10:05-3:05 (ending at 4 pm). July & August: Stops every hour from 10:05-4:05 (ending at 5 pm). Save on ticket prices by purchasing at the front desk! Tickets at the front desk are $15 for Adults, $6 for Children, Children under 2 are free. 967-3686
- Shoreline Explorer – Runs from Kennebunk/Kennebunkport to Wells, Sanford, Ogunquit, and York. Requires a number of transfers with separate fees. 324-5762
Horse Carriage Tours – Rocking Horse Stables – Depart from Dock Square (weekends only during the off-season), 20 minute rides, private bookings for special occasions also available, 967-4288
Surfing and Stand Up Paddle Boarding – Aquaholics – Rentals and lessons, Rt. 35 past Guay’s Sunoco, 967-8650
Hot Air Balloon Rides – Maine Ballooning – 800-585-5555