- Ogunquit Playhouse – Summer Theatre, Rt. 1, Ogunquit, 646-5511
- City Theater – Historic Opera House, 205 Main Street, Biddeford, 282-0849
- Portland Stage Company – 25A Forest Ave, Portland, 774-0465
- Vinegar Hill Music Theatre, opening June 2016 in the former Arundel Barn Playhouse, at the corner of Old Post Road and Sinnott Road, 207-604-5178
- Live Entertainment in 95 Ocean restaurant here at the resort, Mon-Th. nights in season, Memorial Day through October
Art & Museums
- Seashore Trolley Museum – Largest collection of trolley cars in the world. Countryside rides on historic rides. Log Cabin Road – Kennebunkport, 967-2712
- Brick Store Museum – Ship Models, Historic Displays, Rare Antiques, Paintings, Decorative Arts. 117 Main St, Kennebunk, 985-4802.
- Kennebunkport Historical Society – 135 North St, Kennebunkport, 967-2751
- White Columns (formerly the Nott House) – Greek Revival House open mid-June to mid-October, Dock Square, Kennebunkport, 967-2751
- Ogunquit Museum of American Art – 543 Shore Rd. Ogunquit, 207 646-4909
- Portland Museum of Art – 7 Congress Square, Portland, 775-6148
- The Oak Art Gallery – 37 Port Road, Kennebunk, 985-3331
- Heart of the Arts – 23 Exciting Arts Destinations in the Kennebunkport Area.
- Meeting House Museum – Historical Society of Wells & Ogunquit, Rt 1, Wells, 646-4775.
- Old York Historical Society – 207 York St, York, 363-4974
- Children’s Museum of Maine – Fun for all ages. 142 Free Street, Portland, 828-1234.
- Strawbery Banke Museum – 14 Hancock St, Portsmouth, NH, 603-433-1100