The Carriage House Inn in Kennebunkport Maine is a part of the original inn that opened in 1883 in the home of sea captain Henry Heckman. While the rooms have been modernized over the years, the public spaces retain the charm and elegance of the original structure. Rooms are individually styled and decorated to reflect the beauty of Maine with a coastal influence and Victorian décor. Coastal Maine paintings by local artists are a nice touch in these comfortable rooms.
Please join us in our Green Housekeeping Initiative during your stay. You can receive a $10 credit if you decline housekeeping services. Please see the front desk to find out more! To learn more about our sustainability at the resort, click here.
• Air Conditioning (Eco Friendly)
• Cable TV
• Complimentary WiFi
• Cuddledown Bedding (Made in Maine)
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Keurig Coffee Maker
Enjoy breakfast included in your stay when you book direct with us. Plus complimentary WiFi and parking. No resort fee. Complimentary shuttle service in season within a 5-mile radius of the resort.
The Carriage House offers several room categories with a mix of traditional and Victorian décor. All Carriage House rooms include air conditioning, cable TV, telephone, WiFi, Keurig coffee maker, iron and ironing board, and a hairdryer.
- Village Rooms feature residential views and are decorated in the Victorian style. Rooms have two double beds or one queen bed.
- Kennebunk River View Rooms feature one queen bed and a picture window framing the amazing view of the Kennebunk River.
- Kennebunk River View King Rooms feature one king bed and a picture window framing the view on the Kennebunk River.
- Carriage House Family Suites are two room suites with several bed options and one bath per unit.
- Carriage House Living Room Suites feature a living room and a separate bedroom.