Maine Family Hotel
Family Activities Program Schedule
(June – September)
For more than 130 years the Nonantum Resort in Kennebunkport, Maine has been known as a beautiful Maine family resort. In fact, Yankee Magazine featured our resort as one of the best family resorts in New England in 2018. Families from across the nation and many other countries have come to stay with us to build life long memories. Maine truly is Vacationland, and the Nonantum Resort has something for every member of your family.
Family activities abound at The Nonantum Resort! Reconnect with your kids and make Maine memories on your family vacation here. Join in crafting, crabbing, cooking demo’s and more! We’ve got the whole gang covered – from the kiddos to the grandparents. Everyone will enjoy our family campfires, sing-along’s and s’mores under the stars. Plus boat tours departing right from our marina, and trolley tours departing right from our doorstep. Scenic strolls and nearby beaches make great family vacation excursions. Relax and unwind with chair massages under the gazebo, morning waterfront yoga, and more. In the evenings, let us keep the kids entertained while you enjoy a nice dinner in 95 Ocean.
Some favorite activities include kids crabbing and princess and pirate night. While crabbing, kids will go with a staff member onto the Nonantum docks and pull up the crab pots and actually get to play with the sea creatures while learning a little bit about the Maine ocean and other marine life. The princess and pirates night lets kids dress up in princess and pirate costumes while they have a scavenger hunt around the resort looking for “buried treasure”.
July 4th – Red White and Blue Slide
July 25th – Giant Pirate Combo Bounce House and Double Lane Waterslide
August 8th – 18 ft. Tropical Breeze Waterslide and Coconut Run
August 15th – The Tidal Wave! Waterslide
August 22nd – 18 ft. Tropical Breeze Waterslide
Daily Offerings Include:
– Kayak and Bicycle Rentals
Hosted Happy Hour join the Nonantum’s managers in Heckman’s Pub on Monday – Thursday from 4-5PM.
Tea Tasting with Tristan an opportunity to learn some fascinating information about the Chinese culture and teas. Try 3-4 different fresh loose leaf tea varieties. Join in on the front porch, Mondays 4-5PM. For more information visit tristanjordan.com
Saturday & Sunday Mornings 8:30-9:30AM (weather permitting). Located on our back lawn by the lighthouse. Mats and towels are provided.
- Property Garden Tours – please call Kim at ext. 646 to request a time, complimentary
- InTown Trolley Tours – tickets available at the front desk
- Rugosa Lobster Tours – sign up at the front desk
- Pineapple Ketch scenic sails – reserve online
- Libreti Rose II inshore fishing charters – call 207-432-4349 to schedule your private charter
- Breakwater Spa Fitness Center, just up Ocean Avenue. $10 day passes available.
- Stand-up paddle board rentals, private lessons and guided tours through Aquaholics Surf Shop / 207-967-8650
- Mountain bikes and tours through Kennebunkport Bicycle Co. / 207-385-4382
- Get Out There Fitness beach boot camp
*Unless otherwise noted, children must be accompanied by an adult*