Family Friendly Hotel in Maine
For more than 130 years, The Nonantum Resort in Kennebunkport, Maine has been known as a beautiful Maine family resort. In fact, Yankee Magazine featured our resort as one of the best family resorts in New England. Families from across the nation and many other countries have come to stay with us to build life long memories. Maine truly is Vacationland, and The Nonantum Resort has something for every member of your family.
Activities program is open daily for the season, ending on September 2nd. See schedule below.
Family activities abound at The Nonantum Resort! Reconnect with your kids and make Maine memories on your family vacation here. Join in crafting, crabbing, arts & crafts, and more! We’ve got the whole gang covered – from the kiddos to the grandparents. Everyone will enjoy our family campfires, sing-alongs and s’mores under the stars. Plus boat tours departing right from our marina, and trolley tours departing right from our doorstep. Scenic strolls and nearby beaches make great family vacation excursions. Relax and unwind with morning waterfront yoga. In the evenings, let us keep the kids entertained while you enjoy a nice dinner in 95 Ocean. Some favorite activities include crabbing and Kids’ Fun Club. While crabbing, kids will go with a staff member onto the Nonantum docks and pull up the crab pots and actually get to play with the sea creatures while learning a little bit about the Maine ocean and other marine life. The Kids’ Fun Club lets kids dress up in themed costumes while they have a scavenger hunt around the resort looking for treasure.
This schedule is subject to changes due to weather or other circumstances. A current schedule will be available during your stay. Please check with the front desk or the Activities tent. Parental supervision is required at all activities except for Kids’ Fun Club.
Daily Rentals Available:
Kayak Rentals Single $10/Hour Tandem $20/Hour
Stand Up Paddle Boards (18+) $25/Hour 1 Speed Cruising Bike Rentals Adults Bikes Only $10/Hour or $30/Full Day Rates Include Bike Helmets & a cable lock
Beach Umbrellas $5 for the Day
Beach Chairs | Boogie Boards $4 for the Day
Wagons & Umbrella Strollers $10 for the Day
Beach Towels $2 for the Day
Pop up water slide dates will be July 30th, August 6th, 13th, and 20th.
If you are heading to Kennebunk or Mother’s beach for the day you can pick up your parking pass at the kiosks in the parking lot.
- Rainy Day Activities
- Property Garden Tours – please call Kim at ext. 646 to request a time, complimentary
- InTown Trolley Tours – tickets available at the front desk
- Rugosa Lobster Tours – sign up at the front desk
- Pineapple Ketch scenic sails – reserve online
- Libreti Rose II inshore fishing charters – call 207-432-4349 to schedule your private charter
- Breakwater Spa Fitness Center, just up Ocean Avenue. $10 day passes available.
- Stand-up paddle board rentals, private lessons and guided tours through Aquaholics Surf Shop / 207-967-8650
- Mountain bikes and tours through Kennebunkport Bicycle Co. / 207-385-4382
- Get Out There Fitness beach boot camp
- Daeira Conservation – Ocean Themed Arts & Crafts: fun and educational fish-themed crafts with our staff, created by Daeira Conservation!