Teambuilding, unique experiences, and fun!
The Nonantum Resort offers a number of activity options on-site and nearby for corporate retreats, team outings, reunions and groups.
- Boat tours & charters departing right from The Nonantum’s on-site marina:
- Rugosa Lobster Tours: a 1 to 1.5 hour cruise on a classic wooden New England lobster boat. Learn about lobstering in Maine and haul in a few traps. Max 22 passengers. Private charters available. www.rugosalobstertours.com
- Pineapple Ketch: offering daily 2-hour scenic sails, sunset excursions, and private charters for up to 12 people. www.pineappleketch.com
- Libreti Rose II fishing charters: Join Capt. Bruce Hebert of National Geographic’s Wicked Tuna fame for inshore fishing trips for 4-6 people. Two, three or four-hour trips available. Call 207-432-4349 or visit www.libretirose.com
- Kayak rentals – take a self-guided tour up the Kennebunk River. Call the front desk to reserve kayaks and bicycles: 207-967-4050
- Stand-up paddle board rentals, lessons and surf clinics via Aquaholics Surf Shop: www.aquaholicsurf.com or 207-967-8650
- InTown Trolley tours – narrated sightseeing tours of Kennebunkport departing right from the resort’s front door in season (Memorial Day – Columbus Day), plus private charters: 207-967-3686, www.intowntrolley.com
- Yoga on the Lawn: private group instruction available via Village Yoga or Risa Yoga
- Waterfront outdoor lobster bakes on the lawn
- Campfires and S’mores Under the Stars
Area Activities & Attractions
Jillyanna’s Woodfired Cooking School offers private pizza parties and cooking classes for 8-10 people in an intimate setting. Parties are held in their lovely, professional home kitchen. Create your own custom pizzas using fresh, local organic toppings. And enjoy a chef designed pizza, salad, lemonade, iced tea and s’mores. Adults 21+ can BYOB. www.jillyannas.com/classes/private-pizza-parties
- (The Nonantum offers complimentary shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of the resort in season. We would be happy to transport your small group to/from Jillyanna’s).
Wine Wise events offers wine and food walking tours with master sommelier Erica Archer. Discover great restaurants in the Kennebunkport area, taste paired foods, learn a lot about wine, and have fun! Call 207-619-4630 or visit www.winewiseevents.com for details and to book your private party.
Maine Foodie Tours offers private walking tours with a variety of unique tasting experiences including fresh seafood and local ice cream in Kennebunkport and Lower Village. Visit www.mainefoodietours.com or call 207-233-7485.
Adult art parties via Art Night Out – painting, jewelry-making and more!