Scenic Boat Tours
- Pineapple Ketch - Sailing Trips departing daily from the Nonantum Resort, 468-7262
- Rugosa - 1 - 1 1/2 hour scenic lobsterboat tour, Departing daily from the Nonantum Resort Marina, 468-4095
- Schooner Eleanor - Sailing Trips - Arundel Wharf, Ocean Ave Kennebunkport, 967-8809
- Perkins Cove Lobster Tours - Perkins Cove Ogunquit, 646 7413
- Finestkind Scenic Cruises - Perkin's Cove. Scenic lobster, lighthouse, sailing and cocktail cruises. May through October, 646-5227
- Casco Bay Lines - Year-round narrated cruises on Casco Bay. Daily ferry service to five Casco Bay Islands. From Casco Bay Ferry Terminal at Commercial and Franklin Streets, Portland, 774-7871
- First Chance Whale Watch - 1 ½ hour scenic cruise departs from next to bridge - Kennebunk River, 967-5507
- Libreti Rose - Daily in-season charters departing from the Nonantum Resort Marina 432-4349
- Manta Ray Adventures - Fishing Charters aboard the F/V Manta Ray, a 36 foot Northern Bay out of Kennebunkport Maine providing ready access to many of the Gulf of Maine's famous and productive fishing grounds. United States Coast Guard licensed captain, Capt. Jon Manter. 207-752-0536.
- Captain Greg Metcalf - Sight-seeing and Sport Fishing Charters - Kennebunkport
- Bunny Clark Deep Sea Fishing - Perkin's Cove. Half & Full Day Trips 646-2214
- Gone with the Wind – Kayaking Rentals, Lessons, and Equipment, 283-8446
- Eldredge Brothers Fly Shop - Cape Neddick, 363-9269
- The Nonantum rents Kayaks on property.
- Coastal Maine Kayak - Kayak rentals and guided tours, located in Lower Village near Federal Jacks, 967-6065
- Excursions – Coastal Maine Outfitting Co. - 1399 US Rte. One, Cape Neddick, 363- 0181
- Wells Reserve at Laudholm: 1600 scenic acres of research reserve including a 19th century saltwater farm. Open year round. 342 Laudholm Farm Road, Wells. 646-1555 or 646-4521.
- Rachel Carson National Wildlife Refuge - Bird watching and self-guided tours. Open year round. Rt 9 Kennebunk/Wells Town line. 646-9226.
- Intown Trolley - Stops right at the Nonantum's front steps at 5 minutes past the hour. Spring & Fall: Stops every hour from 10:05-3:05 (ending at 4 pm). July & August: Stops every hour from 10:05-4:05 (ending at 5 pm). Tickets at the front desk are $14 for Adults, $6 for Children, Children under 2 are free. 967-3686
- Shoreline Explorer - Runs from Kennebunk/Kennebunkport to Wells, Sanford, Ogunquit, and York. Requires a number of transfers with separate fees. 324-5762
Horse Carriage Tours - Rocking Horse Stables - Depart from Dock Square (weekends only during the off-season), 20 minute rides, private bookings for special occasions also available, 967-4288
Surfing and Stand Up Paddle - Aquaholics - Rentals and lessons, Rt. 35 past Guay's Sunoco, 967-8650
Moped Scooter Rentals - Harbor Village Scooters - Scooter rentals by the day or hour. Must be at least 21 years old with valid license and credit card, 967-8760 (cell: 590-5151)
Hot Air Balloon Rides - Maine Ballooning - 800-585-5555