Arts and Entertainment
- Arundel Barn Playhouse – 53 Old Post Rd, Arundel, 985-5552
- Ogunquit Playhouse - Stock Summer Theatre Rt 1 Ogunquit, 646-5511
- City Theater - Biddeford Maine's Historic Opera House. 205 Main Street, Biddeford, 282-0849.
- Portland Stage Company - 25A Forest Ave, Portland, 774-0465
Art & Museums
- Brick Store Museum - Ship Models, Historic Displays, Rare Antiques, Paintings, Decorative Arts. 117 Main St, Kennebunk, 985-4802.
- Kennebunkport Historical Society - 135 North St, Kennebunkport, 967-2751
- Heart of the Arts - 23 Exciting Arts Destinations in the Kennebunkport Area.
- Nott House - Greek Revival House – Open Mid June to Mid-October, Dock Square, Kennebunkport, 967-2751
- The Oak Art Gallery - 37 Port Road, Kennebunk, 985-3331
- Seashore Trolley Museum – Largest collection of trolley cars in the world. Countryside rides on historic rides. Log Cabin Road - Kennebunkport, 967-2712
- Ogunquit Museum of American Art - 543 Shore Rd. Ogunquit, 207 646-4909
- Meeting House Museum - Historical Society of Wells & Ogunquit, Rt 1, Wells, 646-4775.
- Old York Historical Society - 207 York St, York, 363-4974
- Children’s Museum of Maine - Fun for all ages. 142 Free Street, Portland, 828-1234.
- Portland Museum of Art - 7 Congress Square, Portland, 775-6148.
- Strawbery Banke Museum - 14 Hancock St, Portsmouth, NH, 603-433-1100