The Carriage House Inn
The Carriage House was part of the original inn that opened in 1884 in the home of sea captain Henry Heckman. While the rooms have been modernized over the years the public spaces retain the charm and elegance of the original structure.
The Carriage House offers several room categories with a mix of traditional and Victorian décor. All Carriage House rooms include air conditioning, cable television, telephones, WiFi, a private bath, iron and ironing board, and a hairdryer.
- Village Rooms feature residential views and are decorated in the Victorian style. Rooms two double beds or one queen bed.
- Kennebunk River Rooms feature one queen bed and a picture window framing the amazing view of the Kennebunk River.
First Floor Riverview Room
- Kennebunk River Jacuzzi Rooms ramp up the romance factor with a queen size four-poster bed, hardwood floors, a jetted tub for two and a gas-burning wood stove.
- Carriage House Family Suites are two room suites with several bed options and one bath per unit.
- Carriage House Living Room Suites feature a living room and a separate bedroom.
Bedroom Living Room