Family Friendly Resort in Maine
Family Activities Program 2017
(June 15 – September 4)
For more than 130 years the Nonantum Resort in Kennebunkport, Maine has been known as the family resort in southern Maine. In fact, Yankee Magazine featured our resort as one of the best family resorts in New England in 2016. Families from across the nation and many other countries have come to stay with us to build life long memories. Maine truly is Vacationland, and the Nonantum Resort has something for every member of your family. Families can enjoy many of the options below and don’t miss out on our special pop up events throughout the summer.
Some favorite activities include kids crabbing and princess and pirate night. While crabbing, kids will go with a staff member onto the Nonantum docks and pull up the crab pots and actually get to play with the sea creatures while learning a little bit about the Maine ocean and other marine life. The princess and pirates night lets kids dress up in princess and pirate costumes while they have a scavenger hunt around the resort looking for “buried treasure”.
Daily Offerings Include:
- Kayak and Bicycle Rentals
- A Day at the Beach – Fill out your request by clicking here!
- Paddle Boarding on the scenic Kennebunk River
- Outdoor Heated Pool – Open Daily 7am-10pm. Towels Available Poolside
- Beach chair, umbrella, boogie board, wagon, and stroller rentals
Check out Sharp rentals. www.sharp.rentals 207-337-4891
Tuesday, August 8th 9am-7pm Tropical Breeze Water Slide with Coconut Run
Wednesday, August 16th 9am-7pm Deep Blue Dive Mega Water Slide
Wednesday, August 23rd 9am-7pm Tropical Breeze Water Slide
Wednesday August 2nd 9am-10am
Wednesday August 30th 9am-10am
Tea time with Tristan on the front porch of our carriage house lobby. 207-710-4245 Every Wednesday beginning July 12th ending August 30th 4-5pm
Yoga With Barbara Lisa Saturday & Sunday Mornings 8-9 am weather permitting. Located on our back lawn by the lighthouse. Mats and towels are provided
Campfire Sing-a-long with Roasted Marshmallows Sunday-Thursday Evenings 7:30-9PM
- Property Garden Tours – please call Kim at ext. 646 to request a time, complimentary
- InTown Trolley Tours – tickets available at the front desk
- Rugosa Lobster Tours – sign up at the front desk
- Pineapple Ketch scenic sails – reserve online
- Libreti Rose II inshore fishing charters – call 207-432-4349 to schedule your private charter
- Breakwater Spa Fitness Center, just up Ocean Avenue. $10 day passes available.
- Stand-up paddle board rentals, private lessons and guided tours through Aquaholics Surf Shop / 207-967-8650
- Mountain bikes and tours through Kennebunkport Bicycle Co. / 207-385-4382
- Get Out There Fitness beach boot camp
*Unless otherwise noted, children must be accompanied by an adult*